Thursday 20 October 2011

Digipack photoshoot

My original plan was to do a nightshoot and to take a photo of my character at a bus stop when the bus is pulled up. As the time got closer I realised a few of the problems that I might come across when filming at night and problems with the type of shot I want.
Firstly the lighting was practically pitch black so we had to use flash, the only problem with flash is that it made it look like the picture was taken in the daytime and not at night due to the light.
Also because I wanted a bus to be infront of my character I could really only take 1 photo every 20 minutes as I had to wait for the bus to come and also there would be people coming off it that might be in the way.

Because of these problems I decided to go to my back up photoshoot which would be to represent the last scene and to have the text in the right hand side. When filming my last scene there was cardboard in the background which I realised could be used as a canvas to write my title on either on photoshop or in real life.
I am doing the final photo's for my digipack tonight and will upload a picture of my sketch on my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment