Friday 7 October 2011

Proposal

I will be using myself, Luke Edwards, Liam Graham, Alex Mavro, Kayvaan Kapadia, Joe fitchet and most likely a couple other people in the background to represent a 'lads holiday.' I am planning to be in a group of 10 and only 4 of us will be in focus in the camera, the others will be walk-ons or act as passers by so they won’t be really shown much. The club that I am hoping to be using is Escape and the owner is Jeff Lim who I will be contacting shortly to ask permission to film in.
I have chosen 2 locations to film in, this is because my first location (the night club) I am awaiting permission to film there and the other location will be in my friends house in Eastcote where the opening scene will take place. Within the club I will be filming on the dance floor where the main movement happens and the bar where you purchase the drinks.
The song I have chosen is ‘The Streets – Blinded by the Lights’ or it will be the remix which has a slight change to it which is called ‘The Streets – Blinded by the Lights Nero remix.’ The reason I have chosen this song is because of the synch in the sound and some of the lyrics. It resembles the party style scene and essentially represents alcohol and showing the lifestyle of a young stereotypical teenager at a party. The song has a deep emotional meaning as well and I think it triggers the depressive drunken emotion which some people can relate to.
The music video will hopefully have been shot before the Christmas time period this year, this gives me a sufficient amount of time to edit and if needed reshoot my video. I have some editing ideas that I would like to play around with so if I get it done as soon as possible I can have time to test these techniques out.

No comments:

Post a Comment