Monday 27 February 2012

New Location recce

There is a good oppurtunity to film in Holland as I have posted on a previous Diary entry.
I have looked at certain locations to film and have highlighted certain ones.

Liam's House: Used for the starting scene where close up of phone is seen.
Taxi: On the way to the airport. 
Gatwick Airport: I have contacted reception and they said I can film as long as long as it is not profitable.
On the plane: Electronic equipment must be turned off when told to do so.
Amsterdam Airport: Just to show arrival briefly
Van gough Hotel: Permission to film in room but not in stairway or reception
Escape Night Club: Yet to ask


Here is a video of Escape Night club, It looks like the perfect location to shoot my final scene as the lighting looks pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment