Friday 25 November 2011

Animatic Storyboard

This is my first plan of a Animatic Storyboard, I may change due to me finding a better location.
To cut the long story short here is my storyboard in steps.
1. Close up of phone (naturalistic) saying "Getting off bus now"
2. Gets text saying "Its really not working"
3. Stresses out on bus, lots of cuts of head against window ect.
4. Changes position while camera angle is still.
5.Close up of rain on window.
6. Exiting the Bus coming down stairs
7. POV shot of face sad
8. Grabs phone tries to ring girlfriend
9. Dual split screen shot of girlfriend and character (going to shoot a shot where I turn off my phone to see what looks better.)
10. Goes angry starts walking about (also record getting happier to see whats better.)
11. Calls friend and starts getting happier.
12. Turns off Phone
13. Drinks and smokes to create party vibe.
14. Close ups of drink
15. Shots of friends smiling and drinking and dancing Maybe shoot someone sleeping at end to show end of night.

No comments:

Post a Comment